Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
well a 10 man and 5 man anyhow I got 5 left to do for the tacs maybe bust out the meltas and plasma :twisted:
just check out the Horus Aximand thread to see the 40mm guy(keep in mind it's still very wip)

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
If you think that banner is nice wait til I work the kinks out of my Banner Bearer
I had him ready to go with articifer mk6 plate but then went and ruined him by trying to add the holster/tabard piece with plastic glue,I didnt like the way it looked and ripped it off now the legs look like he took a hit with a melta.

Now I'm gonna wait til I get my new chaos army box and use the pieces from there,but the banner will have a magnet on top so I can switch to any of the marks of chaos as per the new rules.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I would recommend (after being constantly reminded this by GW staff) you water down your paints more. on those models give them a really watered down (Not quite a wash) coat of shadow grey (or whatever the last colour was). The paint looks a teeny bit blotchy in some parts of the flat areas such as the legs.

Apart from that, good job.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts