Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, sold my emperors children army when I was having a shit time so starting fresh with the Sons. Wanting this list to be semi fluffy as I've included some reavers (four attacks on the charge is shit hot) The pods are also for the reavers. Master of signals will stick with the Quad mortars and drop that pie plate blast at some point. Vets with the preator and the dread with the 20 man tactical squad which I have stuck some extra CCW's on because the SoH are a somewhat melee based army due to their special rules.

Rite of War - The Black Reaving

HQ - Legion Preator - Archaeotech Pistol - Paragon Blade - Digital Lasers - 160 Points

HQ - Legion Centurion - Master of Signals - 95 Points

EL - Rapier Weapons Battery - Three Quad Mortars - 180 Points

EL - Apothacary - Augury Scanner - Artificer Armour - Combi weapon - 75 Points

EL - Contemptor Mortis Dreadnought - Kheres Autocannon - Extra Armour - Havoc Launcher - 210

EL - Legion Veteran Squad - Eight Models + Sergeant - Heavy Bolter with Suspension Web - Vexilla - Sergeant with Artificer Armour and Combi Weapon - 225 Points

TR - Reaver Squad - Nine Models + Sergeant - Nine Power Weapons - Hand Flamer on Sergeant - 320

TR - Reaver Squad - Nine Models + Sergeant - Nine Power Weapons - Hand Flamer on Sergeant - 320

TR - Legion Tactical Squad - Nineteen Models + Sergeant - Vexilla - Extra CCW on Every Model
- Sergeant with Power Sword + Combi Weapon + AA + MB's - 335 Points

DT - Two Legion Drop pods - 70 Points

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.