Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Holy cacapoopoo thats mental!!! i like it! the only niggle is the head, there is just something that doesnt sit right with me :/

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks for the kind comments!!
Jamob the shield is an old relic from planet Athos [homeworld],it belonged to a King of old,a renown giant of a Warrior,It has been passed down through generations of Kings and in turn given to the Sons of Heracles and turned into a formidable weapon in itself,yes its a stormshield with the power of a thunder hammer.
Here is the finished mini....Chapter Master Sisyphos.

:)

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello,update for my Sons of Heracles. These are the original minis I done years ago,all I have done is whip off the standard Marine helmet and replace with these awesome helmets from Puppets of war...and tidied the paint up a bit. The next batch will be fresh minis not old reclaimed ones. These are still very much wip....please excuse the poor quality pics.

C&C most welcome!
:wink:

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
Nice work man!! I love the color scheme and the asthetic of the army. Looking forward to more.

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
I think they look great man. The spot colors are really eye catching especially the blue on the bolt pistol and the plasma green in the assault squad.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Never found this thread before and it all look amazing!! The only thing i thought off was the shields on the terminators, they seem to much hellanistic and could have been done a little more hellanism .40k-ish. :eek:k:

·
Registered
175 Posts
My usual niggles about the back of my mind aren't there. You've managed to pull off a seamless set of conversions, but moreover, I like it so much that I don't care some of the hard rules of how space marines should look have been broken. In many ways they look better like this. Congrats. :)

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
Hey man that's looking good so far. I think it could use more white and bronze areas/accents to look like it really fits with the rest of your army.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts