Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of questions guys:

1: In a timed match, if reserved models do not come on because time runs out, does the oponent get victory/kill points for them? That was the rulling at a little tournament I was at. This seems silly.

2: If I kill Dante, do I get that stats back that his mask of douchery stold from my IC?

·
Registered
468 Posts
1: In a timed match, if reserved models do not come on because time runs out, does the oponent get victory/kill points for them? That was the rulling at a little tournament I was at. This seems silly.
It's a tournament thing. The only thing that destroys non-arriving troops is the Delayed Mishap result. Most tournaments extend this to all non-arrivals, because.... they just do.

2: If I kill Dante, do I get that stats back that his mask of douchery stold from my IC?
The Death Mask's effects last 'for the remainder of the battle', even if Dante doesn't.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
1. Actually, most tourneys apply this to units still in Reserves because the rulebook says that units in Reserves at the end of the game count as destroyed. They're talking about units delayed due to deep strike mishaps, but still........

1 - 4 of 4 Posts