Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
MuGGyz's Emperor's Children

Haven't been online here in a while and wanted to share and get C&C on my latest completed Slaaneshi goodies...

First up would be my Demon Prince of the Emperors Children chapter. Might I draw your attention to the extra Navel Eye and the interesting orifice on his left gauntlet, one shudders at the thought of what comes out of THAT.

and closer up, his face is supposed to look like the guy on the front of Demon World (the BL novel)

from behind...

His wings are supposed to appear as if they are covered with flayed skin which I have tried to keep as a theme throughout the army, not sure how well I pulled it off but he is BIG.

Next I present a sicko in a big metal box...
I tried to give him a sense of movement like he was charging ahead.

From behind showing the flayed skin banners he is draped with.

I have a Plasma cannon arm for him too but I figured he would be cool as an all melee monster and avoid the fire frenzy if I can.

Comments and criticism is welcome.

If you would like to see more of my EC Slaaneshi army like my "Raptors" and my "Counts-As" Kharne here is a link to my PHOTOBUCKET ACCOUNT

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Very nice models. I really like the heads of each. My one major problem with it though is the skin banners and wings look like they're all made from the one large piece of skin. I think adding lines like stitching randomly in them would add to the character of the model. That's just my little niggly little things though...

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Love both the models, that dread has oodles of character :)

I think the highlights and shading on the pink of the dreadnought is a bit too stark, a couple of glazes would bring it together really nicely.

Got anymore to show off?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts