Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today I should have been painting Minotaurs... instead I threw these 4 guys together who will be part of this list:

They are the 3 Warrior Acolytes with Storm Bolters and one of the Warrior Acolyte Sanctioned Division Custodians:

Warrior Acolyte 1: Ratskin Scout:

Warrior Acolyte 2: IG Vet, War Hero, Disgraced Scholam Drill Abbot and all round pretty boy:

Warrior Acolyte 3: IG Vet of the Dunblain 12th Highland Heavy Infantry (I still need to finish converting his storm bolter - it'll be under over style).

Warrior Acolyte: Sanctioned Division Custodian:

I wanted to give him a proper whip but it didn't work out well so I made it into a long handled sword, think of it as a kinda Chinese horse chopping blade. I still need to add a little power box type thing to make look like a proper power sword. His chest plate needs smoothing over with GS as well.

Also, this:

is why dremmels are awesome!

An ebeer to whoever can guess all the parts I used correctly.

·
Banned
7,889 Posts
Nice work mate, they look great.

Last guy is an Empire Greatsword head, Commissar with Bolt pistol body and arm, with a las pistol instead. Can't pick the Sword but it looks a bit Orky

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice work mate, they look great.

Last guy is an Empire Greatsword head, Commissar with Bolt pistol body and arm, with a las pistol instead. Can't pick the Sword but it looks a bit Orky
Cheers cobber. Correct on the head and body. Any idea where the laspistol is from and nope the sword isn't ork in origin. Any guesses on the others?

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
1st person I think is a necromunda ganger

2nd Yarrik with an eldar guardian head, not sure on the pointing hand guessing its from the Cadian IG heavy squad

3 appears to be an oop empire command figure legs, scout marine arms, cadian torso, not sure about the backpack but I guess from the outriders

4th commisar not sure where the sword is from but I think its similar to one from oop skaven clanrats

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
@shaantitus: Nope, no luck there I am afraid. Guesses on the other minis as well anybody?

@ Barnster:

1 - Yes but which one, and the additions?

2 - Correct on all 3, you are missing one part though

3 - Yes to the legs, half correct on the arms, which kit? correct on the torso, wrong on the pack. Hint there is 3 parts to it.

4 - wrong on the sword.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Not sure on the ganger type no nothing about necromunda but the additions are the shoulder pads to a baneblade captain/ driver

I'll have to think about the other bits

1 - 7 of 7 Posts