Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3,700 Posts
agree on mossy suggestions. Very important to remember the "gealous rule" on marks and daemons...
A couple of things: infiltrating noise marines would mean putting them nearer the enemy thus wsting their usefulness (blastmaster). you could as well lose those noise blasters since you want just one thing from those noiseaddicted: Str 8 cover ignoring blasts. the rest are almost wasted points. you can't expect them to fulfill two separate roles on the field, not with serious drawbacks.
Dropping 1 cultist and the noise blasters, you can add another biker!
Also, i'd drop huron. he is not in "combo" with your army. infiltrating cultists can be...not so good! 160 pts could go in a 2 nurgle obliterators, or another 8 havocs with 4 autocannons. If you like sorcery, you could take a biker ml3 sorc with aura of dark glory! not bad at all if paired with 15 cultists. he could double up on telepathy and cast another juicy invisisbility or go biomancy and boost the cultist cc output

And, yes,the herald on steed with blade is nasty, if paired with all those daemonettes.

Hope this helps, cheers.
And: GLORY TO CHAOS!
@scscofield models with daemon rule from the daemon codex can only join and be joined with models with the daemon rule, and from both CSM and daemons, no different marks in the same unit!

· Registered
3,700 Posts
it matters for the warp storm table. I always try to let that shit out of my games, since it can be very punishing.
ALso, heralds have been faq'd to being able of fielding 4 even if not in the primary detach.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.