Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
6,544 Posts
I ordered one. It may or may not have come in yet... GW orders usually come in on friday, so hopefully it'll come then. I sat down and added everything up, and honestly, the backpack is like an extra three pounds/ six USD after you get the book, templates, dice, and vortex template, so you might as well throw down for it. And you can carry a Battle Company in it. Without the Rhinos, admittedly, but the point is that you can carry 108 Space Marines in it.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ordered one. It may or may not have come in yet... GW orders usually come in on friday, so hopefully it'll come then. I sat down and added everything up, and honestly, the backpack is like an extra three pounds/ six USD after you get the book, templates, dice, and vortex template, so you might as well throw down for it. And you can carry a Battle Company in it. Without the Rhinos, admittedly, but the point is that you can carry 108 Space Marines in it.
My thoughts exactly.
And the bag is pretty sweet.

·
Registered
100 Posts
i'm hoping i get the backpack combo for christmas, although I did pick up my new baneblade on friday. God its awesome!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts