Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Because I've been following a Youtube channel and seems everybody's excited that he might be coming back, so, is he?
Would they bring him back? And by they, I mean the writers; I was thinking, what are your thoughts if he's even a bad guy or not: there are no superheroes in warhammer 40'000; everybody's a bad guy in one way shape or form - but he comes close to it - he's a bit like Sauron in that he's well intentioned but nobody would listen.
He's the best of a bad bunch is what I'm trying to say.
Out of everybody that I can think of he's the closest to Christ. And there's the resurrection. Would that benefit warhammer if a hero appeared and started to kick ass and you made it more good guy VS evil; or is it better to leave it how it is and have nothing resolved?

I'm curious to know what you think.

· Registered
1,555 Posts
The God Emperor has never gone away. He is still on the Golden Throne protecting Humanity from the Xenos filth!!!

· Registered
Night Lords
3 Posts
Because I've been following a Youtube channel and seems everybody's excited that he might be coming back, so, is he?
Would they bring him back? And by they, I mean the writers; I was thinking, what are your thoughts if he's even a bad guy or not: there are no superheroes in warhammer 40'000; everybody's a bad guy in one way shape or form - but he comes close to it - he's a bit like Sauron in that he's well intentioned but nobody would listen.
He's the best of a bad bunch is what I'm trying to say.
Out of everybody that I can think of he's the closest to Christ. And there's the resurrection. Would that benefit warhammer if a hero appeared and started to kick ass and you made it more good guy VS evil; or is it better to leave it how it is and have nothing resolved?

I'm curious to know what you think.
Bahaha! The "God" Emperor is just a very powerful psyker!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts