Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
- How did you find us. (<- There is no question mark here, but I assume you want an answer anyway)
I think I google searched something to do with Warhammer, and you guys came up as one of the links.

- Your location. (<- Still no mark. A command, mayhap?)
Smithville, Texas

- High School memories. (<- Maybe this is just a broad declarative statement)
Sleeping through every single one of my classes. Actually, I'm about to be a Senior, so this is still a work in progress.

- Why did you choose that handle (name). (<- Okay, no, you just are not being grammatically correct. That's cool, though)
Guess who? Caribou!

Yeah, that is how I got this name. Kind of lame, huh?

- How long have you been playing Games Workshop Systems and Wargames in general (<- Insert Question Mark hither)
I'm purchasing the Ork codex and the rulebook in sveral days or less.

- Best memory during a battle. (<- This one is probably a declarative statement)
I haven't had a battle yet. I'm just that green.

- Favourite army. (<- Statement?)
Waaagh!

- Regular gaming buddies also on the forums. (<- Definitely a statement)
I am not that cool.

- Basically anything of interest to give us a better understanding of who you are and what you’re about. (<- I guess this is also a statement?)
I haven't STARTED Warhammer yet, but I am in the process of STARTING. Tips, tricks, and words of encouragement are appreciated. Also, I guess I am pretty good at art.

- Why not include a picture? (<- Insert Question Ma-- wait what?)
Because it's haaaaaaaard.

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited by Moderator)
Jezlad said:
Dear Caribou,

You have received an infraction at Heresy-Online - Warhammer 40k and Fantasy Forums.

Reason: Trolling
-------
Can I just point out that coming onto a forum and trolling the owner is the most retarded thing you could do in a first post.

Here's the first of many infractions I plan on giving you every time you make the slightest mistake.

Oh, before I let you go back to being a cunt is my grammar correct?
-------

This infraction is worth 20 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
https://xenforo.local.svc.cluster.local/posts/666487/
- How did you find us. (<- There is no question mark here, but I assume you want an answer anyway)
I think I google searched something to do with Warhammer, and you guys came up as one of the links.

- Your location. (<- Still no mark. A command, mayhap?)
Smithville, Texas

- High School memories. (<- Maybe this is just a broad declarative statement)
Sleeping through every single one of my classes. Actually, I'm about to be a Senior, so this is still a work in progress.

- Why did you choose that handle (name). (<- Okay, no, you just are not being grammatically correct. That's cool, though)
Guess who? Caribou!

Yeah, that is how I got this name. Kind of lame, huh?

- How long have you been playing Games Workshop Systems and Wargames in general (<- Insert Question Mark hither)
I'm purchasing the Ork codex and the rulebook in sveral days or less.

- Best memory during a battle. (<- This one is probably a declarative statement)
I haven't had a battle yet. I'm just that green.

- Favourite army. (<- Statement?)
Waaagh!

- Regular gaming buddies also on the forums. (<- Definitely a statement)
I am not that cool.

- Basically anything of interest to give us a better understanding of who you are and what you’re about. (<- I guess this is also a statement?)
I haven't STARTED Warhammer yet, but I am in the process of STARTING. Tips, tricks, and words of encouragement are appreciated. Also, I guess I am pretty good at art.

- Why not include a picture? (<- Insert Question Ma-- wait what?)
Because it's haaaaaaaard.
All the best,
Heresy-Online - Warhammer 40k and Fantasy Forums
Whoooa, slow down there cowboy. I wasn't trying to be a 'cunt', I was just making some fun. I'm sorry if I pissed you off, I promise I didn't mean to.
Pinky promise.
It was just a little joke, and I honestly didn't think you would care. My bad.

Also, your first sentence was phrased as a question (via the word 'can'), and it had a period at the end of the sentence. So no, your grammar was NOT correct.

Now see that time? That time I was trying to piss you off.

Yeah on second thought, you want to see what that'll do to you then go right ahead. Not my place to try and help an utter cunt out of a little trouble just once. - darkreever

·
Slave to Heresy!
8,803 Posts
You are a cunt.

I don't run this place to have jumped up retards take the piss. If it was funny I might make an allowance, but you fell way short of the humour mark and leapt feet first into cock territory.

Lesson 1 in life - don't fuck someone off in their own living room.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.