Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thing had been mocking me in my local barns and noble for like 5 months. It just sits their and says "ha ha, you cant buy me im to expansive!" I want to by the thing just to prove it wrong (thier are other reasons so please read on). I dont really have anyone to play with, as my school frineds laugh at me for playing 40K (ingrates) and i have heard things about the dice system it uses. I dont really have much experince with role playing games (i played shadowrun for a while and still remember almost the entire rule set).

However, me being a huge 40k nerd is intriged by a role playing game based off of 40k. I manliy want the book just so i can read it and see what its about. I also (from skiming it) think that the setting is interesting. I wanted to know if you guys think its worth buying just for the read or the occasialy game. And if i do end up playing, is the cleric career any good? I like the idea of being a holy man in service to the emperor. My memoies is good so i dont really have to worry in that department. Also does it feautre chaos marines... i would very much like to kill them.
Sorry if thats kind of convoulted.
Thank you for reading and i look forward to comments.

·
Registered
434 Posts
If your interested in Playing Then I can try set you up with my group over steam.
The time zone they play in is US is you should be allright for that. I play the Cleric but are not always there because of my timezone, there not so bad Not as good as the IG class when it comes to shooting and etc but then again they dont get very far without a medic in a hard fight.

Oh, and what is in it depends on the GMers way of playing its up to him/her to include Chaos, We did just fight a Nurgle infestation

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If your interested in Playing Then I can try set you up with my group over steam.
The time zone they play in is US is you should be allright for that. I play the Cleric but are not always there because of my timezone, there not so bad Not as good as the IG class when it comes to shooting and etc but then again they dont get very far without a medic in a hard fight.

Oh, and what is in it depends on the GMers way of playing its up to him/her to include Chaos, We did just fight a Nurgle infestation
Hum i will have to get a new steam account but i may be interested if i get the core rules. Ill PM you if so but it may take a while...damn it i need money!
And thanks for the offer :grin:

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
I dont really have anyone to play with, as my school frineds laugh at me for playing 40K
Shoot the bastards! :ireful2: If someone asks why, well, then you can tell them that Inquisitor Lord Doelago declared them as Excomunicate Traitors or something...

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shoot the bastards! :ireful2: If someone asks why, well, then you can tell them that Inquisitor Lord Doelago declared them as Excomunicate Traitors or something...
You have no idea how many times i have considered this (red necks die!)... and at my trail for mass murder, ill be sure to meniton you.:biggrin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts