Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good guy, but really bad at playing the Blood Angels for the longest while :(. He had bought two land raiders and always took one on every battle. He took the bare minimum of troops (two five man sqauds usually), a Furiouso Dreadnought, A Devestor squad, and the rest with tanks an a chaplin. No real transports. ALMOST ALWAYS LOST :angry:. he could never understand it. Oh, that and he played turtle o_O. So he sales the army to me and says, face it, you will never win with them. I get the army and he has like 50 infantry men, a Baal Predator, 10 Terminators, a Devestor sqaud, and rhino, Razorback, Dreadnought, Furiouso Dreadnought, Chaplin, Librarian, and 10 assault squad team. With the army, i take maybe a dreadnought and the baal Pred, followed up with both transports and as many men as i can field. I have lost one battle with the BA. When he asked, how did you win where i failed, i said one thing. I played the army the way they were ment to be played :laugh:.

True story.

The end :eek:k:.

for now :laugh:

·
Registered
227 Posts
Actually, i've found that thats the best way to play.

Play to your fluff, not only will you have more fun, but then you'll also be a lot better off as each of the units do what they are meant to do.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree :). Thats why with Eldar, i do strategic attacks. With Chaos i Shell from a far (i play Iron Warriors) and then let my troops do the clean up work. As Imperial guard i suck :laugh:, and as orks, i go crazy and try to just get everything in close combat as thats how my orks are :so_happy:. The Orks work out great for me because even if I lose, i still get moral victories :p

·
Registered
104 Posts
That's actually a really good thing about the 'nids. Even if you lose you know all the poor suckers on the other side are most likely doomed. Viruses, parasites all sorts of tyranid nasties are going home with them. Might even have a couple future genestealer parents.

·
Registered
800 Posts
haha bet he was devastated

1 - 5 of 5 Posts