Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This was supposed to be the start of 1000 pts of Blood Angels but money became tough and with a horde of Orks to work on still, I don't think I'll get around to these guys.

Sorry about the various quality of photos, just using what I already have lying around. These models are in various stages of painting, so bear with me. Please read notes made after listing.

Have:
10 Assault Marines (5 fully painted, 5 partially painted)
5 Devastators (1 Bolter, 4 Missile Launchers, Bolter/1 ML painted, 3 primed)
9 Death Company (pieced together with extra bits, 3 painted, 2 partially painted, 2 primed, 2 need priming)
1 Chaplain (pieced together, painted)
1 "Dark Angels" Sergeant (partially painted like Blood Angels, still has iconography)
Bits to make 5 more Assault Marines (need legs)
Blood Angels Codex
2 foam Sabol trays for transport (1 in.)

Want:
$50 shipped/paypal'd
Not parting anything except for good MONEY offers

Only $50 for all of this and that includes shipping and paypal fees! PM/email preferred, can't guarantee responses to posts.

·
So be it.
1,901 Posts
Oh :( This actually makes me really sad! Why would you abandon blood angels? Ugh. Also why not just ebay, you're almost guaranteed to make closer to $100 if not more.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh :( This actually makes me really sad! Why would you abandon blood angels? Ugh. Also why not just ebay, you're almost guaranteed to make closer to $100 if not more.
I have Grey Knights and Orks. Don't have a need for a third army. And money is tight right now. I might consider Ebay but I'd rather the people with the least to spend/don't scour Ebay have a chance at this deal first.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is all still available. Previous deal fell through so if you want to pick these up quick, PM me and I can get them out this week

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What better gift to give a hobbyist than a great base for an army to build on (an HQ and Troops with a bit of Heavy Support) + A codex for $50 WITH FEES COVERED?!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts