Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I havnt seen anything about SM titans in Imp. Armor. Is there a way for a Apoc SM player to feild a titan?

·
Registered
488 Posts
It's Apoc. You can pretty much field a biotitan and a stompa side by side.
And no, SM don't get specific titans. All IoM titans are Legio Titanicus, and are affiliated with the Mechanicum.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So can you put that in Rule terms? I mean, do I have to declare a allie or somthing? sorry very new to Apoc.

·
Premium Member
6,993 Posts
Apocalypse lets you use whatever with whatever you want, its designed for you to be able to bring anything in all of 40k to the battlefield essentially.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So what your saying is, reguardless of what the IA books say I am bring anything in them into a game?

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
Generally check the various apoc books for units before you use the rules in the IA books. Some of the units in the IA books have updated rules which have been included in the new apoc books.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So as a SM player I can even bring a plague tower? lol this makes no sence to me, but if its what the apoc books says who am I to fight it?

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
well in apoc there IS an ally graph showing what can and can't go with each other although it is just recommendations not rules so yes you could take a plague tower with your marines...but it's easier for a titan to go with SM because titans are part of the Imperium

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
Or just have an Inquisitor Lord leading your Imperial force..they can basically commandeer whatever they want....just make your fluff fit your choices and you're good to go.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Basically Apoc can mean 0 fluff. What, you want a Lash sorcerer, Eldrad, and 8 sisters of battle in a Vendetta? ...See what I mean? or better yet... Okay, so I attach my Tyranid Prime with BS and Lash whip to my TH/SS Termies and have them Drop pod in next to my Monolith

1 - 14 of 14 Posts