Sorry if this has been raised before, but I'm doing some research for some fiction and need some info:
- Do new scouts have a mentour so-to-speak, like e veteran sergeant to show them the ropes?
- Apart from the final carapace, are there any biological adaptations/additions not carried out on their bodies?
- How long does your average scout have to wait before he moves up to a regular squad?
- Can scouts remain scouts forever so-to-speak, rather than go up?
- How do regular line SM's regard the scouts?