TROOPS
Tactical Squad - 200
5 additional SM, Plasma Gun, Combi-plasma, Rhino

Tactical Squad - 200
5 additional SM, Plasma Gun, Combi-plasma, Rhino

Scout Squad - 135
5 additional Scouts, 1x Power Sword

Scout Squad - 108
1 additional Scouts, 6x Camo Cloaks, 5x Sniper Rifles, 1x Missle Launcher w/flakk

ELITES
Vanguard Veteran Squad - 110
5x Jump Pack

Sternguard Veteran Squad - 325
5 additional SM, 5x Combi-weapons, 1x Heavy Flamer, Rhino/Drop Pod

FAST ATTACK
Assault Squad - 195
5 additional SM, 2x Flamer, 1x Power Sword

Assault Squad - 195
5 additional SM, 2x Flamer, 1x Power Sword

HEAVY SUPPORT
Devastator Squad - 202
3 additional SM, 2x Missile Launchers w/flakk, 2x Lascannon

FORTIFICATION
Aegis Defence Line - 50

TOTAL - 2000

I've decided to add a Sternguard Veteran Squad to my list. Not sure if I want to got the Drop Pod route or stick with the Rhinos. Still tooling around with the load-out for that unit as well. That unit & transport are the only models I haven't purchased yet. I'm painting my Scouts Squad w/sniper rifles now. You may ask why I add 1 extra scout, well that's because I have the Sgt. Telion mode and I want use that in replace of the regular SM Sgt., just like the model really. The ADL was thrown in there last as I had 50 extra points unless that's crucial to my army I can take that out and put those 50 points somewhere else (don't have the ADL model yet either).

As for changes/adjustments I'd prefer to make them in terms of load-outs and such. Not looking to overhaul the unit composition as I have nearly all these models painted and ready to play. How's this army looking? As always tips/suggestions welcome!

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
I don't know the points cost off the top of my head, but why not give the Power sword from the scout unit to one of the Vanguards (who I assume are running with Shrike and the Chaplain), since they are a primarily an assault unit and scouts just aren't?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts