Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its late at night and I'm just playing with more and more lists in AB40k heh. I do have a good chunk of the models to field this list as well. It's got a whole lot of dakka and geared more towards gunline. I know its lacking tactical marines, but still seems interesting.

HQ:
175 - Master Kantor Immitator
200 - Captain Lysander Immitator

Elites:
295 - Sternguard Veteran Squad x9 - Combi-Melta x4, Combi-Flamer x5, PF
125 - Dreadnought - TLACx2
125 - Dreadnought - TLACx2

Troops:
100 - Scout Squad x5 - ML, Camo Cloaks, Sniper Rifle x4

Fast Attack:
90 - Land Speeder - HB, Typhoon Missile Launcher
90 - Land Speeder - HB, Typhoon Missile Launcher

Heavy Support:
330 - Land Raider - Chronus, MM
85 - Predator - AC, HB Sponsons
85 - Predator - AC, HB Sponsons

I could drop the landspeeders to add more scouts to each squad or change some to tactical squads, but I think the speeders fit well in this list. Would prefer to keep Chronus in the LR to make sure its shots hit as much as it can, then eventually I would load it up if its still on the table with the vets/kantor/lysander and go steal an objective after a few rounds hopefully. Oh well, thoughts, tips, advice are welcome.

Thanks

·
Registered
648 Posts
Why have Lysander and Kantor? 375 points to buff 1 unit of Sternguard isn't a very good idea.

I like the concept, just swap some scouts out for Tacticals in Razorbacks and use the Sternguard with a Librarian so you keep combat tactics.

The solo Raider is a bad pick because it costs so damn much. Chronus doesn't help all that much either, ditch it for mo' dakka.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts