Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Heretics,

So, my friends and I are wanting to get into Age of Sigmar. My friend is interested in the death alliance and I wanting to mix Slyvaneth and Wood Elves together. So I was looking through the rules for all of the models and finally I come across the Treeman. Perhaps I am just being slow, but I really do not understand his rules. For each different attack that he has, there is a star that replaces certain values, such as 'to hit' or 'attacks', but there is no mention what the star represents. On top of that, he has a damage table that I don't really understand.

If anyone could shed some light on this, I'd appreciate it :).

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey Heretics,

So, my friends and I are wanting to get into Age of Sigmar. My friend is interested in the death alliance and I wanting to mix Slyvaneth and Wood Elves together. So I was looking through the rules for all of the models and finally I come across the Treeman. Perhaps I am just being slow, but I really do not understand his rules. For each different attack that he has, there is a star that replaces certain values, such as 'to hit' or 'attacks', but there is no mention what the star represents. On top of that, he has a damage table that I don't really understand.

If anyone could shed some light on this, I'd appreciate it :).
Never mind, I figured it out. I was being slow, ha-ha XD.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts