Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading the background on Duke Sliscus, when I thought to myself "Hey, this character has prime potential for usage as Captain Jack Sparrow". As a result of this, I decided that I would like to try and make a Captain Jack Sparrow model myself, as I haven't been able to find one made out of GW parts. I would then be allowed to field him as Duke Sliscus in games, with the added bonus of being able to field Captain Jack Sparrow on The Black Pearl Raider. :)

My question, however, is this: how would YOU go about making such a model? I've had a go with some Empire Militia bitz, but it doesn't seem to quite... work...
So, I'm looking for ideas, please.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awww, great! The only thing is, do you know whether the head is part of the model, or comes separately? Jack Sparrow's beard doesn't look like that... Aside from that, great!

Edit: lovin' the hat, though

·
Registered
342 Posts
With such models now being Finecast it would be much easier to cut the head from the body and the hat from the head. New head + green stuff = win.

I went for Lokhir Fellhear as the base for my Sliscus but I do really like this idea.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts