Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apologies for another stupid post title, but it's fun being stupid at times :D

Probably a silly question, but a friend asked me it and I was unsure as I've barely played 7th Ed. :)

Say a unit of slaves had to flee directly back through a unit of clan rats, according to the new rules if any ally or model of your own has to flee through you, the unit being fled through must take a panic test (if you fail you flee also)........ now these slaves fled from a giant trying to charge them (terror or something to that extent)....... do the clan rats take the test or not? :?

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Yessiree. You've got it right.
Flee through a unit, or really if an allied unit flees within 6" you have to take a panic test. Page 49 of the 7th Ed rules.

It's the cascading panic test of doom for me when I play Orcs and Gobbos, who can't pass a leadership test to save their loves.

Sucks.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Don't know about that.
I don't know which rule will take precidence. The old army book for skaven, or the 7th ed mainbook.

Me?
I'd call it a roll off: 50% chance it'll be the old skaven book version or new mainbook version.

I'm not sure how to resolve special rules between versions like that.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Slaves and panic

In this case no. The clanrats do not have to take a panic test.

Skaven Slaves have the Expendible rule which basicly says Slaves do not cause panic in other Skaen units other than other Skaven Slaves.

If clanrats fled through another unit (or units) of clanrats then yes they would have to take a panic test.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts