Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I'm an IG player, moving into Space Marines since I got a great deal on bikes and an entire Skyhammer Annihilation Force formation. I will be doing 4 gravs and 4 meltas for the devastators but am having a little problem figuring out the best way to load out two, 10 man assault squads.

What's the best load out for 10 man assault squads? 2 eviscerators? What about some flamers? I have about 160 points to spend on upgrades for an 1850 list. I always run WYSIWYG and don't want to magnetize anything at this time.
Thanks!

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Personally I'd just toss eviscerators in there and leave it at that. Flamers if you want some Overwatch loving, plasma pistols are damn expensive even if they can be brutally effective at times.

I take for granted that Blood Angels can take meltaguns, infernus pistols, and hand flamers in their Assault squads. I don't know what I'd do without all that fun.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, considering it's a close combat oriented unit, I would consider taking the Eviscerators as well as a Power Fist on the Sergeants.
That's what I'll do! Thanks @Jaceoultrmar

1 - 4 of 4 Posts