Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Halloween Town
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I want to piece together a fluffy skulltaker warband! I've got a blossoming black legion force and fluff wise they link up well so I thought I'd expand the army with an off shoot force so here goes!
Zhufor 185
4 termies mok 3lcs cf and hf 200 (not sure wether to make them champs)
LR 220 (to be honest no sure wether to take this a lot of points just to carry some termies in)
kharn 165
8 zerkers sc with pw rhino EA 248
2x8 zerkers sc with pf rhino EA 516
2xblood slaughters 260

leaves me with 260 points
Not sure wether to take a couple of dccw dreads or some ld's!? Any ideas? Fluff is paramount!
Cheers guys (and gals)

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
Hey I know Forgeworld made new Blood Slaughterer figures, what are their rules like?

I have 3 of the old ones, and I've used them intermittently as dreadnoughts or a squad of khornate looking obliterators. But if there are new official rules I'd be interested, granted the scale is totally different now.

·
Halloween Town
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They have slightly better armour than a dreadnought, Slightly worse that a dccw defiler in combat but obv half the size!
I did wonder on takin a forth troop choice but to be fair this list isn't going to win true competative games! Its designed to purely KILL MAIM and BURN! So the plan is assault assault assault and basically take as many people out as possible!
Was thinking to round it off maybe a dccw dread with heavy flamer, a bunch of icons and some LD's??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts