Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I need some help, as I need to find chains and skulls for an upcoming and quite important conversion project.

Do you know what parts I could order (preferably plastic) ?

·
Powered by Squig Tea
7,589 Posts
There are two sprues for Chaos vehicles:

As listed in the Chaos collectors guide......

Chaos Vehicle Accesory sprue. No Skulls

Spikey Bits Sprue, (99390102001) This has skulls but the chains hang from the skulls not the skulls fom the chains.

Hope that is of some use.

PS if you squint at the front of the rhino below you can see the chains/skulls in question.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Viscount Vash said:
There are two sprues for Chaos vehicles:

As listed in the Chaos collectors guide......

Chaos Vehicle Accesory sprue. No Skulls

Spikey Bits Sprue, (99390102001) This has skulls but the chains hang from the skulls not the skulls fom the chains.

Hope that is of some use.

PS if you squint at the front of the rhino below you can see the chains/skulls in question.

Thanks a lot, it's ordered now. Also took an additionnal skeleton sprue (skulls for the skul throne !!!!) ;)

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
One thing i would suggest is for chain you could always go to a jewellers and buy some fine chain. Although not as ridgid as "model" chain it gives you lots of flexibility and is ultra realistic

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for all your suggestions, I got the chaos vehicle sprue today, it's great. I'll also use real chain probably, I found some.

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
I like it so mostly far - the only thing that I'm not so sure about is his hunched over shoulders. I think he should be more stood up.

I do like the feet though and the axe.

Can't wait to see it painted.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts