Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys, I've recently started collecting a new Tomb King army that I will be hoping to turn into an Undead legions army. I'm going to be picking up the Tomb King battalion shortly and in it I can find a use for everything except the skeleton horsemen. I was hoping your guys would have any tips on how to convert these guys into Vampire Counts black knights. I tend to play in GW stores so they will have to be kept GW bits only.
Thanks for the help lads.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
The last time I asked if I could use tk weapons on my vc skeletons I was told it would make them count as tk, asked '13.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What does that mean haha. Don't think it makes much difference in an undead legions army.

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
If they have both then they're automatically tomb kings? Haha, smd. That was before The End times as well.

If you are going to be using them as black knights, you can choose whether to run them with barding and/or shields. I recommend both, as I don't really see the point in 4+ save heavy cav. The shields are fine. The problem is the armour and barding.

The only skeleton steeds with armour i can think of are the black knight kit, and they come with legs sculpted to the horse IIRC. If you ask bits he might be able to show you what they look like.

The most heavily armoured tk models are the tomb guard. Maybe kitbashing them, with their particularly ornate shields would make them stand out.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If they have both then they're automatically tomb kings? Haha, smd. That was before The End times as well.

If you are going to be using them as black knights, you can choose whether to run them with barding and/or shields. I recommend both, as I don't really see the point in 4+ save heavy cav. The shields are fine. The problem is the armour and barding.

The only skeleton steeds with armour i can think of are the black knight kit, and they come with legs sculpted to the horse IIRC. If you ask bits he might be able to show you what they look like.

The most heavily armoured tk models are the tomb guard. Maybe kitbashing them, with their particularly ornate shields would make them stand out.
Good idea, I might do that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts