Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So to break it down, we are starting an escalation league in August to introduce Fantasy to many new players and get the interest back in the older players (like me). I have a good sized Orc and Gobbo army and I just want to try something different. I have a some Skaven and Vampire Counts stuff I picked up bit trading at Adepticon and back in 2007 when a local game store went out of business and everything was dirt cheap...

Skaven:
1 Screaming Bell old style (unopened)
1 Vermin Lord
2 boxes (unopened) of clan rats
4 Jazzelle gun team
30 or so clanrats (loose)

Vampire Counts:
Vampre lord (the one that has the bat wing arm)
Necormancer (mounted and unmounted)
1 VARGHULF
1 box Skeleton Warriors (partially assembled)
1 box Ghouls (Partially Assembled)

Lizardmen:
Nothing....

SO as you can tell i do have a decent start for two armies. I am up in the air on which ones to do its pretty much down to these three. I would be starting from scratch with the lizardmen... so help me out give me some pros and cons or ideas on how to choose...

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like the looks of the skaven and Lizard men more so then I do the Vampire counts, lets face it undead is well undead, where Skaven can be painted in a mismatch style or as a uniform as you want, the Lizardmen are dinosaurs nuff said on that one, and the color choices on that can be greens, oranges, reds, yellows, oh my... Playstyle.. I realize the Skaven are a hordes army as is Vampire counts to an extent... tell me about the lizardmen playstyle....

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes... petty... very....very... hey where did that knife come from.... Can't wait till my Vermin Lords arrives from across the pond...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts