Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok, so i've been here for a while but i've NEVER uploaded an army shot...

last night i read a post mentioning cellphones with correct settings do wonders... so i said "hmmm, my blackberry has a 3.2... i wonder"

so finally piccy's!!!!

ARMY!!! (dont mind the maroon thing in the corner >_<)

the sisters come marching one by one hurah, hurah.... (40 bolters!!!!)

priest/imagifier

RATLINGS!!!!!!

stormies :p

inquis + plasma cannon, hvy bolter, cc serv, vindicare, 5 storm bolters in the back... oh and madam cannoness :)

my broken exorcest, hvy bolter, 4 vet sisters, 5 flamers

·
Super Moderator
8,559 Posts
the sisters come marching one my one hurah, hurah.... (40 bolters!!!!)
I find myself pleasantly surprised by the pink hair. It makes a nice change from the standard black or white hair.

RATLINGS!!!!!!
They look a little flat to me.

I would be tempted to put a wash; or as a minimum a little more depth on the face.

inquis + plasma cannon, hvy bolter, cc serv, vindicare, 5 storm bolters in the back... oh and madam cannoness :)
More hair dye; i am sensing a theme.

Is that a book over the Inquisitors arm? Makes we think of stopping briefly to shoot a heretic between chapters.

my broken exorcest, hvy bolter, 4 vet sisters, 5 flamers
It might be the model rather than the paint job, however the Exorcist looks a little overloaded with imagery for my taste.

...dont mind the maroon thing in the corner....
Inquiring minds want to know what it is.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
maroon beret :)

i also jsut dug theses out of a box... so theirs a pile of back packs, arms not attached (book of the inquis :p)

i havnt touched theses and it was mt first attempt at painting an army before the foundation paints and washes... i bought the giant paint box of death from GW so they'll get touched up, the 4+ boxes of sisters i got for 50 dollars will be painted finally etc....

although i need pieces for my exorcist :( it is not box friendly.... lost the front left panel and the missle rack :(

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
The pink hair is ace, and on a whole they look very tidy mate. :victory:

Touch up wise i think the faces should be your first port of call on all the models, they are all a little mannequinesqe at the moment.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
maroon beret :)

i also jsut dug theses out of a box... so theirs a pile of back packs, arms not attached (book of the inquis :p)

i havnt touched theses and it was mt first attempt at painting an army before the foundation paints and washes... i bought the giant paint box of death from GW so they'll get touched up, the 4+ boxes of sisters i got for 50 dollars will be painted finally etc....

although i need pieces for my exorcist :( it is not box friendly.... lost the front left panel and the missle rack :(
I was just about to say that looks like a maroon beret lol. I thought you were a para then i saw you are american what regiment do you belong too? forgive my crappy knowledge.

I love the Pink hair its great. btw bargin on the sisters. :)

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I know that Para-rescue in the Air Force wears a maroon beret. Pathfinders wear a light blue almost grey beret and Security Forces (what I used to be before joining the Navy) wear a dark blue almost black beret.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im in the 426th CA BTN in the USAR (army reserves)

the unit is airborne qual but i'm not as of yet... goin to jump school mid to late july (one can hope!!!)

but after my sargent gets done screamin at me for missing the change of command ceramony (and smokin the dog shit out of me....) because no one mentioned it to me... i'm going to pick up my paints and go crazy painting/washing...

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
The inqisitor with the blue pants and the red cape.... He reminds me of Thor.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
any one know a good website that sells exorcist bits? i would really like to get it back to 100% and ready to rock :D

and maybe an exorcist... or two ;) just because i believe in overkill

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
I am sure Bitz and Kitz or however you spell it has some stuff.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts