Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

201 - 220 of 486 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,385 Posts
Ah well, I already have the WD 'dex :)
Then you still need it, because this isn't a carbon copy of that. :p

What I hope for is that some plastic models come out along with this release.
Sorry, but that might be asking to much for a digitalmnly release coming out the same month as a full army release.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
is it possible they might do what privateer press does and release new units in the codex without producing the models for them? (yet)

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
is it possible they might do what privateer press does and release new units in the codex without producing the models for them? (yet)
GW has been moving away from this for the last several years so it is at best; highly improbable

·
Registered
211 Posts
GW has been moving away from this for the last several years so it is at best; highly improbable
Especially because, after the Chapterhouse incident, I believe they're never going to do that again since if they do, everyone and their dog will jump on the bandwagon and release not!Sisters of Battle to fill the gap that GW left, which means that when they will ever get around to actually release some new SoB models after 20 years, they'll have to compete with other miniature manufacturers for their own IP.

I'm pretty sure they learned their lesson already, and you know how paranoid the GW legal team is.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
You can get the ePub version from the Black Library and a free reader and open it on your computer you dork.
Snazzy :so_happy:

·
Registered
18 Posts
So call me silly for asking, but does anyone know what the alter of war is?

·
Premium Member
6,385 Posts
So call me silly for asking, but does anyone know what the alter of war is?
Altar of War are the digital only released special missions for a specific army. They're basically variant missions dug up from editions of yore, dusted off and given a new breath, or a a new one thrown together by the studio.

They're usually pretty story driven too.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Altar of War are the digital only released special missions for a specific army. They're basically variant missions dug up from editions of yore, dusted off and given a new breath, or a a new one thrown together by the studio.

They're usually pretty story driven too.

That's a load of fun! Thank you!

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
It's only dark if you're unwilling to use fire.

Lots and lots of fire. :biggrin:

·
Registered
992 Posts

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
so if we have basically confirmed a name change, will we have to alter the name of the Sisters of battle forum to Adeptus Sororitis?

201 - 220 of 486 Posts