Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Right, so having finally gotten my hands on the White Dwarf 'dex the other day there has been something I have been wondering.

As the title would suggest this is in regards to the power swords.

What I have been wondering is: are the Sisters of Battle units, with access to them, limited only to power swords or should all those entries be treated as power weapons?

I've looked at the FAQ, and couldn't find mention of this either way [shows how well I was looking]; so I would be inclined to believe the worst and its power swords only. However my train of thought, and why I am asking this at all, is that the Dwarf 'dex is from 5th edition, back when a power weapon was a power weapon and it didn't matter.

Anyway, some clarity on the matter would be greatly appreciated as access to AP2 or S5 attacks would certainly be a nice boost to these power armoured women.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Third point of the Errata says:
Change all references to “Power sword” to “Power weapon”

·
Super Moderator
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha, I've read the FAQ four or five times and never even saw that. A little part of me took a step back and had to quote Young Frankenstein on that one.

Alright, so now let me go change my first post from 'and makes no mention' to 'couldn't find any mention.'

Thanks Grogbart, that makes me a lot happier now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts