Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Avete!

Real name is Siani, yep, I'm a woman...Sister Sin is my usual handle, and it predates 40K by a bit. ;)

Ebon Chalice is my favorite army, entirely Battlesisters although I do have an Inquisitrix named Amynta Komnena and her retinue to bolster them...along with other goodies only her august self can approve of.

Salamanders are my oldest army; I started them in '87 when RT came out. Second oldest is World Eaters which I started with the RoC books release.

I also have a large Dark Eldar army and under construction a panzer regiment with associated grenadier company.

I like to scratch build stuff and convert a lot. I'm working on learning to sculpt so I can add some unique figures to my armies.

I'm a Blacksmith by trade, a mother and homemaker too, and I live in Sunderland Massachusetts in the USA.

Glad to be here guys. :)

Sister Sin

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Welcome Sin

Wow RT Salamanders and World Eaters what I would give to see some pics of them. Just been reading up on the older Salamanders color scheme.

Blacksmith by trade? - is there a lot of business for you then?

·
Registered
156 Posts
aarrrggghhhh!! its a woman!!! run boy's! duck and cover before she slaps you!!

not saying i would'nt kill to meet/play you!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well...none of my Salamanders are here, but my World Eaters Daemon Prince and one of my Dreadnoughts is on this site:

http://s223.photobucket.com/albums/dd221/Col_Taarna/

The rest of it consists of the panzer regiment experimental vehicles; I've since begun work in earnest. The 7th Tarakian Panzer Regiment is commanded by Colonel Taarna, hence the name on the account.

How's this for a tiny start?

Sister Sin

·
Registered
598 Posts
hey, great to see another woman here! well, tbh, im a girl, but hey and welcome to heresy!
keep posting and ill see you around the boards.
great stuff you've got there too..

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi there Mistformsquirrel! Nice to see ya!

Jacobite: The Dreadnought's head is a jugger head and the power claw is from the Furioso dread; I had to rework the arm to get it to fit on there and set it in the Chaos shoulder piece. I made two like this, but this one I sorted out to be running, or more accurately, lumbering.

The Daemon prince has a glaive, although it was only once used as a Berserker Glaive...mostly it was a two handed weapon. I'll see about getting clearer pics of those two and the completely chopped and rebuilt Bloodthirster too.

Thanks Wolf., Bloodhound. :)

Sister Sin

1 - 11 of 11 Posts