Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had trouble finding the SoB article from WD, so, I thought of using a coteaz list with Warrior Acolytes in power armour and bolters. The only issue is whether people would allow this.

So far I've got:

Kyrinov as Coteaz
Sisters as Warrior Acolytes
Repentia as Banishers with Eviscerators
Crusaders, Death Cult assassins and Acro-flaggellants as is
IG Penal Legions as Frateris Militia
IG Priests for leading the militia.

If anyone can think of any other stuff, please help.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Well for one, I didn't have any problems finding the Codex to download :p

Two, you're paying more for Acolyte's for less. 15 pts/Acolyte and they're -1 BS, no grenades, no invulnerable, no Faith, and you're missing out on all the melta and flamer goodness.

And where are the Exorcists?!

All you have with this is feet on the board (and you can get more from the SoB 'dex) with Eviscerators being the only AA. I would suggest you find the Sisters book. Truthfully, it's better than using the GK one for what you're going for

·
Premium Member
6,385 Posts
Mind pointing me in the right direction?
I think now is a good time to remind everyone involved that while the Sisters of Battle codex is out of print and only available through going to Google and searching for it, that Heresy can not condone doing so for moral and legal reasons.

I can't stop you if you do this anyways, say in the privacy of your private messages, or by email where I can't see you, but please don't post it out on the public board so the GW legal team doesn't have a reason to come and serve Jez legal papers again. Thank you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts