Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

· Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
@ntaw I like the way the list is very aggressive and 'in your face' fast, I have won all but one game with it. I am playing very casual and laid back games with friends, also they play Nids and Chaos 'nurgle' list so it is not super competitive. I like playing BA it is a nice change from eldar 'hiding and pissing ppl out' :D

Just added Astorath cause I LOVE my DC - the best thing about that list for me is DC and Sang Guard run with Astorath and Sang priest (for guard)
I am thinking about expanding to 2000 pts and adding a nemesis strike force with Dreadknight and Termies -just to be a douche :p

I read a lot of your posts about BA and they are really helpful thank you!

Siskin

· Herald of The Warp
2,753 Posts
Why haven't I seen this PLOG before? Darn it!

Great work all around - You've got a very nice style and I dig the clear edges you're bringing to your models. The airbrushed blues for the power weapons and jumppacks are a very nice touch!

One advice though, if you'd let me. The headlights on your rhinos, while really good control, could use a bit more true white near the bulb itself. They are a tad too blue and I think it would truly shin with a tad more white. I'm no expert, but people have responded really well with my latest effort where I put in more white than I normally have. I thought I would share the tip.

Keep up the great work man! :good:

· Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
@Nordicus
Great work all around - You've got a very nice style and I dig the clear edges you're bringing to your models. The airbrushed blues for the power weapons and jumppacks are a very nice touch!
Thank you! I am just starting with an air brush but it saves a butt ton of time and lets you do some cool effects.

As for the headlights I am 100% with you, I was talking with my brother about this a week ago and when finishing astorath axe I did finish up the bulbs with pure white - and as you said it makes a difference. Thank you for the tip!

Siskin

· Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 · (Edited)
Hi I am playing in a small group of friends, and we tend to keep our lists in balance - i.e. I do not get to play my elder :/
That said the two armies I face are tyranides and chaos. The nid player just got some new shiny toys for his birthday and my army struggles with 6-8 MC's so as I always liked greyknights I have decided to get myself an allied force. Without further ado I present to you my terminator librarian

C&C most welcom

Siskin out

Attachments

· Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Thanks Kharn - I do agree that the glow looks off, could not name it myself but rust yeah. Could not work out how to fix it yet, but I will get back to him once I have an idea.

For now I have decided to reprint one of my oldest vehicles - the vindicator.for reference you can take a look at group photos in previous posts I think. Without further ado:

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.