Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Newly painted Ingrid model

Some days ago we added pictures of painted Ingrid model to our web site. Here is an example, more can be find on page. This model is also available in Sisters of no mercy bundle with 15% discount. At this moment we have twelve of our miniatures in full color.
More:
Ingrid
Sisters of No Mercy
Sirenminiatures store

We hope that soon we will present more painted miniatures on our site and facebook page. If you like this miniature or want to share some thoughts just comment on our Facebook. And don't forget to share this information ;).

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi guys, these are concept art i did for our Jungle Fighters Fantasy Dwarf minis.
I love the idea of Muay Thai, knee kicking, jumping, elbow throwing little dudes :)
Hope you dig it.

·
Registered
7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi:

I bought Witness from Siren Miniatures last summer and was really pleased with it.

Witness - Fantasy nightmare miniature

I added DE bits and weaponry and I use him as a Haemonculi and he looks great. If I get a chance, I will take a picture and reload it. Good looking models, and not too expensive for independent characters.

Reactions: Daniel_Kalaska

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi:

I bought Witness from Siren Miniatures last summer and was really pleased with it.

Witness - Fantasy nightmare miniature

I added DE bits and weaponry and I use him as a Haemonculi and he looks great. If I get a chance, I will take a picture and reload it. Good looking models, and not too expensive for independent characters.
Thanks a lot! We glad you like him :)
Our first and primary goal is to produce minis that looks good in reality, not only on renders :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
21 - 29 of 29 Posts