Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently one of my friend and he was informed that his army was illegal because his two Rune Priest were equipped the same. I have tried finding this rule in the handbook but to no avail. Is this something for all armies, something for Rune Priests, or was the this person wrong. Help with this would be greatly appreciated and if this is a newbie question be free to call me so.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Space Wolf HQ's cannot have the same war gear or psychic power combination. Tell him to look at pg 81 of the Space Wolf codex, under the *The Leaders of the Pack area

·
Registered
496 Posts
howvere if he takes say the cheapest upgrade on one of them in addition to all other wargear its completely legal

as long as one or more thing is different between HQ's its completely legal

·
Registered
123 Posts
howvere if he takes say the cheapest upgrade on one of them in addition to all other wargear its completely legal

as long as one or more thing is different between HQ's its completely legal
A bit misleading, as this is only correct on non-rune priests.

They can have the same war-gear but must have different psychic powers.

So you cant have 2 rune priests both running Jaws and Living Lightning, one in runic armor and one in power armor...that would be illegal.

But you can have 2 rune priests in power armor, if they have different psychic powers.:eek:k: so one with jaws and living lightning one with living lightning and tempests wrath.

·
Registered
496 Posts
ah.. i dont have the SW dex anymore so i wouldnt even know x3

that plus i dont like phsykers o.o

yay for half rightness!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts