1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Tallarn by John French – this covers the massive tank battle mentioned in Bill King’s short story (covered in one of my earlier blog posts) on the planet Tallarn. Apparently, and the author was very explicit in this, the battle involves 10,000,000 tanks. Yes, ten million!
I've been waiting an age for this!

Could unleash a whine about more Raven Guard/Iron Hands/Sallies stuff, but I'll let it slide.

·
Registered
443 Posts
I really hope we can have the garro stories as text sometime. I can't stand the audio drama production on thew ones I've heard (like the lightning tower/dark king) so I;ve held off, hoping I;d get a text version (at a reasonable price!)

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
I really hope we can have the garro stories as text sometime. I can't stand the audio drama production on thew ones I've heard (like the lightning tower/dark king) so I;ve held off, hoping I;d get a text version (at a reasonable price!)
If you have only tried The Dark King & The Lightning Tower, then boy did you pick the one with the lowest production quality. Try Honor to the Dead, it almost feels like you are watching a movie.

·
Jeepers
1,354 Posts
If we get some Alpha Legion love I'd be content.

Though regarding Audiobooks, I'm not a fan, but Butchers Nails no exists as part of the Angron ebook collection so maybe at some point Garro will get similar

·
Registered
180 Posts
The audios on the Garro series are ok. They have learnt from their earlier productions, however, i'm still not convinced these audio shorts are made better with back ground music and sound effects. Screams and chainswords start to piss you off after a while.

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
You can get a couple of the Garro stories in text. They were available as part of the first volume of The Scripts.

As for this I look forward to seeing this. Mainly because I love everything John French writes at the moment.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts