Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you 30k players who haven't seen (or those of you 40k Imperial Fist/Black Templar players looking for a kick ass miniature), Forge World just release Sigismund.

This seriously has me wondering how good it will look to get rid of the Imperial Fist icon, cover the Templar cross with some green stuff and a palatine aquilla and make him into an Emperor's Children HQ for my army. I have no idea what role he'll serve except to look bad ass :laugh:

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
He needs a helmet

Other than that - look good - I expect to see this on the table with the new marines/new templars

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Did not picture him as bald. I always thought he had mid-to-long length blonde hair. Like the mythic image of a crusading knight.

LotN

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I gotta say why are these characters nearly always bald, and look like just at that age where a retirement home is just around the corner.

Seriously folks I like the model, however why are those bases getting so frakking bigger every new model, one day the base will be in a separate bag.

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
I gotta say why are these characters nearly always bald, and look like just at that age where a retirement home is just around the corner.

Seriously folks I like the model, however why are those bases getting so frakking bigger every new model, one day the base will be in a separate bag.
Because long hair is bad and can be grabbed (although they have helmets for that, supposedly. I'm just saving up for Enkomi and Dynat so I can use his head because I don't like the ideo of him fighting without one.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 13 of 13 Posts