Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
http://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Competition

The state of this Empire is outrageous.

Yes, normal complaints, but I'd just like one line of explanation or background!

Sigh.

Mod Edit: I updated the title so people would know what the thread is pertaining to. - Zion

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
Dazed and confused.
8,496 Posts
It is odd that they would single out just two countries on the whole planet. Can't be a postage thing, as I assume it's as expensive to post to Fiji, Samoa or East Timor as it is to Oz or NZ, yet they are eligible.

However, what surprises me more is that they claim a SM is only 210cm tall, which is what, 6' 10"?

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It seems to be courtesy our laws concerning gambling, which seem to have evolved in isolation much like our fauna.

Thanks, Vaz. If I used emoticons, I'm sure there'd be one to fit here...

·
Closet Dictator
3,428 Posts
It is odd that they would single out just two countries on the whole planet. Can't be a postage thing, as I assume it's as expensive to post to Fiji, Samoa or East Timor as it is to Oz or NZ, yet they are eligible.

However, what surprises me more is that they claim a SM is only 210cm tall, which is what, 6' 10"?
6 foot 10 and 5 eights of an inch give or take a smidge!

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
I blame the french.........

·
Registered
53 Posts
Can you ask for boxes of Sisters just to troll GW?

Also, my friend just broke it by suggesting you ask for just Blood Knights, then re-sell them on and buy a house.
Now I find myself pondering how long it'd take to sell that many Blood Knights? Having never seen them in person are they that high a selling kit?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts