Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

I am new around here, and trying to become a more active part of the community, and was looking for a sig to add some flair to my posts.

I wanted a SM sig and more specifically a BA one if possible. I am not sure what I need to do about getting a quality sig, but if anyone could lend me some insight, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone!

·
Bleh
3,785 Posts
Hey guys!

I am new around here, and trying to become a more active part of the community, and was looking for a sig to add some flair to my posts.

I wanted a SM sig and more specifically a BA one if possible. I am not sure what I need to do about getting a quality sig, but if anyone could lend me some insight, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone!
Do you mean like an image?

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
find one of the threads started by wolf. she's got one in the off topic forum and one in the articles forum. she does amazing work, and will most likely help you out, i'd think....

just find an image you want made into a sig and leave it on a post in one of those threads.

·
Registered
598 Posts
find one of the threads started by wolf. she's got one in the off topic forum and one in the articles forum. she does amazing work, and will most likely help you out, i'd think....

just find an image you want made into a sig and leave it on a post in one of those threads.
aww man...you make me feel mushy.:angel:
but yeah, if anyone needs a request..feel free to approach me.
im doing my best to free up my long list!

·
Registered
396 Posts
or you could get photoshop, then find some tuts on the net. its pretty easy really, i've just started making sigs, and look at the sig i made that im using :].

-Olek.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts