Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I've been looking through my bits box looking for some shoulder pads for my human 'fire warriors', but the only thing I can find is sm pads but they are to big. So does anyone know GW legal shoulder pads/guards that would work.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
what about sm scout squad bodies for your army? I have seen tau humans that used sm scout bodies with tau markings on them. So that could work.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Bodies to large requires massive amounts of cutting to get guns onto arms or still doesn't solve shoulder pad. Will look kind of funny fielding it with tau 'fire warriors', tau looks like paris hilton standing next to terminator 1 Arnold S..

Edit: Would be fun yelling "GET TO DE ORCA!"

Edit 2: I could use kroot shoulder pads but would like to avoid them having similar gear.

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
How about getting some fire warrior legs - and using the thigh armour. It will take a bit of cutting down but they are probably the right shape and size, and also look more axillary than the standard fire warrior pads.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
How about getting some fire warrior legs - and using the thigh armour. It will take a bit of cutting down but they are probably the right shape and size, and also look more axillary than the standard fire warrior pads.
The thigh armor isn't detachable that would requires alot of cutting to get through the thigh.

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
The thigh armor isn't detachable that would requires alot of cutting to get through the thigh.
Fair enough, it was just an idea.

I did think that the shoulder pads on the XV25 suits would be suitable but that would prove very expensive.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts