Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone one. I have just started a profile on here and I figured I would spread who I am around like warm butter.

Im a background fanatic. I would eat the pages of every 40k codex, novel, faq, forum, well anything that would give me more information on the universe of 40k.

Now you make be asking your self...."Ok well does this fluff nut play?". Yes yes I do. I started playing when my buddy brought over his dark angels army back when 3rd had just hit our stores and basements. I have been hooked ever since.

The only Army I currently have is a 1250 dual dp of nurgle/dual vindicator list stuffed with my sick twisted friends the death guard as troops. I know boring, but it is hard to start a whole new army when the one I have gets the job done.

I recently broke down and am starting a 1500 deep striking/heavy support IG list. It is more for the theme of the army then anything else.

I love talking with people about anything to do with 40k, if I have not already made that obvious. So drop me a line

·
Registered
648 Posts
Hey, welcome to Heresy.

I started off as a fluff nut myself, but I'm big on the gaming side of things now. Fluff is still awesome, but I get my kicks mostly from pushing my toy soldiers around going pew pew.

CSM doesn't leave many options for fun armies sadly, but don't get discouraged. I had to put up with the same models for many a year before I became fiscally independent (summer jobs FTW). Enjoy what you've got and keep on the look for good deals on eBay or auction/barter sites.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts