Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I had a rule book in front of me now, this rule might not seem so ambiguous to me, but I had a question about shooting and assaulting. I know a unit using assault weapons may shoot and then assault the same unit they shot, but can they additionally assault any other units in range and split their attack?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hm, I suppose that means lootas with a frail guard of gretchin behind them isn't exactly a perfect guard. They can still receive a flamer attack from jump jet infantry to create a hole, then get charged with the lootas. pity.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea, with the army I'm building, a trukk would just be a horrible, horrible liability. This should probably go in a new post (or I should just wait til I have a rule book back in my hands) but I had another question. I don't remember reading anything in the rule book about units providing cover AFTER they've gone to ground. It seems kind of logical that a unit would NOT provide cover to another unit behind it if it had gone to ground, however I don't remember reading any special rule pertaining to that. Can anyone illuminate me on that?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts