Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was dumb and thought it'd be faster for me to order some paints I needed from the GW website rather than waiting a week and heading to the GW near me...I ordered them on the 18th and still haven't gotten them..Is this normal do they take like 2 weeks to ship things? I tried sending them an email and have yet to receive a reply before I call i figured id find out if im still int he norm or not.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Could depend on where you live. There have been tons of postal strikes lately but I doubt this has much to do with it. I would just call the customer help line and ask, I am sure they would be happy to sort out the situation

Skar

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I emailed againw as going to call cs but they are closed for the 4th of july I guess... Next time I will just order from reaper or something =/

·
Registered
137 Posts
In the past I've never had to wait more than a few days for an order but last week I placed an order that is still marked as "being processed" I'm planning on calling them after the holiday to find out what's going on, their customer service is really easy to deal with and if they screwed you on a shipment they always make up for it tenfold.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So I called a minute ago...The guy said it still has not been shipped out probably due to the black spray primer I ordered...Said to call back if I haven't gotten it by Friday...Wow... Definitely should have just gone to the store =/

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bleh Its day three after talking to CS and the guy sending me a whole new shipment...I don't doubt they shipped it I'm just wondering what screwy things are going on with the post office here... Hopefully I will get it tomorrow so I don't have to call and try to make someone believe yet again that an entire shipment hasn't been delivered...

What would you do in my situation..I was thinking if I don't get it within a week or so I will call again and see if they can just cancel the order or ship it to the closest GW.

·
Banned
2,023 Posts
I personbally would demand compensation, reason - if a company says you will recieve a product in a certain amount of time (excluding extenuating circumstance) and don't deliver they have just broken a written contract to the customer.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have never tried to order anything directly from GW and I have heard both good and bad on the shipping...

·
Registered
265 Posts
Over here in england they are pretty good at shippng, i orderes the day before a pulic holiday and it arrived 3 days later.
I'll second that, never had to wait more than 3 days and often if you order in the morning, I'll receive it the following day. GW might be a lot of things but they are on the ball with the shipping in the UK.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts