Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys and girls, today I'm going to show you my artworks for Warhammer 40k while self advertising my DEVIANT ART PAGE which is in the link right next to the letter Q http://robertharutos.deviantart.com/

First off, drawings.
It only makes sense to put the ones that are your best up so people can go
WOW THAT'S AWESOME!
and praise you. I plan to mix things up a bit to provide quality works with a bit of humour :victory:

First up: Something good

And now something else that's good:

And now for something completely different:

P.S: Don't ask

Back to normality:

Did this as a part of my Yr 10 Art major Body of Work:

BTW, I like that game a lot :p

And lastly a quick sketch:

I hope you guys like the crap I've just posted, because I honestly think I'm crap at this sort of thing.

·
Registered
61 Posts
WOW MAN (rep +) That was so crazfuler stuff right there I loved how the elder seem so quite as if the see 6 space marines walking by. GREAT WORK!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Pretty good, although some of the scale and perspective looks off.
for example, on the Ranger, his hand is quite small compared to the rest of his body, and the lictors arms seem a little small for its body, but overall good job, keep practicing,

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
118 Posts
Even so, the right arm,(its left) still looks a little short for its body, but as I said, overall pretty good

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
It's actually pretty good man, now if you could scan that and then use photoshope or a more advance art program to make it into graphic art, that would be cool.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts