Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.fiftyshadesofgeek.org/po...2014-a-conversation-with-aaron-dembski-bowden

ADB's podcast with FSOG confirms that he is currently working on a Night Lords audio featuring Sevatar. And apparently this is one of the scenes;

Sevatar having a friendly conversation with an eerie little girl is the most Night Lords-ish thing I've ever written.
Sounds like the right kind of hilarious. Will definitely be getting this, we need MOAR SEVATAR! :wink:

LotN

·
Registered
174 Posts

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Oh please, take my money already.

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
Night Lords are fairly unsupported modelwise. They have torsos and heads for terror squads and Night Raptors, plus doors and shoulderpads. They are the soon to be only HH2 legion without a primarch.

Out of the legions so far with HH Major characters represented in rules, Sevatar is the only one not properly presented - Saul Tarvitz doesn't really count, and HH3 hasn't been out long enough to include Golg (although Forrix is the 1st captain), and Sigismund has barely been mentioned. Maloghurst the Twisted has only had a minor role, and can probably be represented by SoH Legion Command, and Rylanor by the EC Legion Dreadnought.

Ingo Pech from the AL isn't represented in the game, neither is Numeon, and all other equerries/legion champs are so far accounted for - except Luscious.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 9 of 9 Posts