Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
Curze... well.... he looks like a damn Dracula reject. The other guy, though, looks fucking awesome.

That being said, for the love of Allfather, where the fuck are my wolves? It's been like, what, three years? COME ON!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Your Wolves can wait since you have some models already. Alpha Legion and Iron Warriors don't have a single legion-specific squad or a character made yet.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Your Wolves can wait since you have some models already. Alpha Legion and Iron Warriors don't have a single legion-specific squad or a character made yet.
Tyrant Siege Terminators PLEASE!

And I wouldn't draw any conclusions from the photo of Curze, who ever thought that was a wise promotional photo is a moron. surely it has to look better than that.

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
Yes and no; we have FW models but we have no heresy or pre-heresy models. However, you're right, they do need to finish the models for the period they're at before they move on. Doesn't mean I like the idea of waiting another year or two.

In retrospect, we've only got one angle on Curze so the actual model probably looks better than what we see.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Well they did say in 1 of the talks, that to do the Propero Burns stuff it would take the modellers about 2years without interruption to get all the models ready for the 4 factions needed for it. So I think it is still at least a year off before you will get a load of stuff. Especially as book 4 doesn't have it and is out in about a month.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Exactly. Doing Prospero campaign means they have to create rules and models not only for SW and TS but also for the Sisters Of Silence and the Custodians so I say 2 years sounds really optimistic.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts