Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
6,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the sake of filling out my collection of Space Marines, I picked up a techmarine the other day. Despite having played Space Marines in their various forms for about eight years now, I've never actually owned a techmarine. I noticed that in the box, you get two technical servitors, and two gun servitors with heavy bolters. Ideally, that'd be four gun servitors with heavy bolters, since the techmarine really seems like a poor man's devastator squad to me-- the guy in the back with the scanning equipment that's directing the fire support with the fancy hardware, more than the guy with the wrench fixing the predator's busted treads.

Any ideas for how to convert a gun servitor from cadian plastics or the like? Or any ideas for "counts as" things that still look suitably servitor-y? I'm rather stumped by this one, since bits order has gotten all jacked up lately with the massive cuts made to the catalogue.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
i recently finished a tech adeptus army and used cadian legs,marauder torsos and bionic marine heads, im lucky enough to have lots of spare plastics left over from commission work, also the plastic ties that nearly all toys come with are brilliant and durable for the tubing

1 - 4 of 4 Posts