Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this is something I was just made aware of by one of my Airsoft buddies over facebook. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=422867747843705

So I think its pretty fucking stupid. People who are out there to have fun would be made criminals if the bill were to pass. Next thing you know, they'll go after paintball because it "promotes violence in kids"........... Thoughts everyone?

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
I'm too busy wanking to the all the Tacticool gear to care.
Please stop.

I've not got the last lot properly cleaned up yet....... :cray:

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Maybe if you guys stopped being codtard's for two minutes and helped convince people airsoft is a legit sport things like this wouldn't happen.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Or the internet can stop coming unglued and read what the bill states. It is restricting the sale of those items to minors without a parent or guardian's permission. It is not a ban.

Edit: I read the second part again. By removing the size specification of BB they close a loop hole that allows minors to buy these. It also made them exempt from the imitation fire arm law that has been in place for a long time in CA. All those air soft folks have to do is make them clear and less gun like and sales will not slow in the least.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
those air soft folks have to do is make them clear and less gun like and sales will not slow in the least.
Such as those fugly neon green/orange components they started using over here....

·
Super Moderator
6,993 Posts

·
Closet Dictator
3,413 Posts
No no no. This is why terrorism happens:

And this is why there are school shootings.

Any questions?
Hahahahaha, that made me laugh out loud! I'm not 100% with you on the first part, the second pic is the reason for all the worlds ills, "assholes" we live in a world where assholes are not only tolerated but allowed to multiply!

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
I really hope you aren't saying the Koran is the sole reason for terrorism SOH because I didn't know the guys who planted the Omagh Car Bomb were Muslim... or the people responsible for the Air India Flight 182 Bombing... or the Red Hand Defenders or the UDA... (amongst other groups).

I know you are Pro Israel SOH but that's really over simplifying the situation saying the Koran is the reason for terrorism happening. I know you are smarter than that.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I really hope you aren't saying the Koran is the sole reason for terrorism SOH because I didn't know the guys who planted the Omagh Car Bomb were Muslim... or the people responsible for the Air India Flight 182 Bombing... or the Red Hand Defenders or the UDA... (amongst other groups).

I know you are Pro Israel SOH but that's really over simplifying the situation saying the Koran is the reason for terrorism happening. I know you are smarter than that.
One word,

Irgun.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts