Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there, my name is Grog. Its the name I have used for nearly 15 years now, and got stuck after my first DnD character, who then lead to my second character Grogimus Son of Grog.

I am in love with the Warhammer Fluff and the world that it is set in, though here in T-Town Alamaba there is not really a huge call of Warhammer RPG's.

I found this site due to simple looking for a RPG site, I have been role playing for years, and I am really looking forward to playing with everyone.

If you have any questions just ask, as always

Faithfully Yours, [need to learn how to strike through]
Praise the Emprah
Grog

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
as a dungeon master myself, i welcome you to Heresy online! And i sincerely hope that the glory of Slaanesh opens your eyes to the sad truth behind the rotting emprah.
Are you still playing dnd or have you switched to warhammer? great game and ambientation, but even here in italy there are not so many players :(

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I am trying to find a group around town, but most its dnd and pathfinder here, with a tad bit of oWoD, I am looking into the RP side of this site right now, attempting to navigate and find out whats going on

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome aboard, Grog! :good:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Greetings Grog! I have been (unsuccessfully) tying to get my regular DnD group to play Warhammer RPG for almost 2 years. I hope you have better luck than me.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
They don't like it up 'em!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts