Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am listing stuff on eBay, at the moment i have some dark elves on there.
Most are straight out of the battilion force and just need assembly.

I have more to sell including: SM, Lizards, Orcs and goblins, 2 Bloodbowl teams and some empire.

Also, i have a huge back catalogue of old white dwarf mags.

I can send to EU and UK.

I can send to USA but goods would have to be settled out of eBay and you would have to be aware the P and P might be a bit.

Members of this forum purchasing may get a discount, depends on the good(s).

Search for seller "Dogribena".

I have access to a huge SM force, High elf force, Khemri and some LOTR stuff. Also, a khemri BB team. These however aren't mine so would need to converse with owner over prices etc.

Cheers!

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
I'd like details of the High Elves if you could get those, thanks!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, I've asked my mate who they belong to, to send me a list or his models down to me so i can convey it to you. So, should have info by weekend.

Other than that off the top of my head the only info i can give is that they have been sprayed the once in white and vary partly painted in part blue. Would say they could easily be resprayed without losing definition.

I think he has 32 archers, 32 spearman(lothern sea guard), 20 or so of the metal 2 handed fellows (not phoenix guard or lion guys), think between 16-24 silver helms, 2-4 bolt throwers, an old (last edition) dragon converted into a merwyrm, a hero mounted on a griffon (this model was painted by me, and i spent a fair bit of time on it so it came out pretty well painted, i never finished the hero though), Various mage heroes, and combat heroes and i think a couple of chariots?

Hope this helps?

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Definitely. I'm interested in the bolt throwers, Swordmasters (the 2-handed guys), Dragon and Griffon. Let me know when you have a list!

Cheers,

Sethis

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sure thing bud.
The dragon has been painted and doesn't come with wings or any kind of character to mount on him. Other than that its good condition barely used.

The griffon was painted by me, not my friend who can't paint well, so althought not Pro i dont think you will be dissapointed.

The swordmasters (thats what they're called!) have never been undercoated and only partly painted, so easily stripped to former glory.

Best way for me to sell them to you is through ebay and pay by paypal.

Unless you want to collect?
we will discuss upon further information.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey all! I can now confirm I have some plastic orcs to sell, 30+ arrer boys, and 30+ warriors, these are built and painted the once and they are the wfb starter box models from before skull pass. I also have some multipart plastic warriors too.

Also, one amazon team (20 models or so) and one human team for bloodbowl.

If any of this interests you contCt me via PM

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey all! I can now confirm I have some plastic orcs to sell, 30+ arrer boys, and 30+ warriors, these are built and painted the once and they are the wfb starter box models from before skull pass. I also have some multipart plastic warriors too.

Also, one amazon team (20 models or so) and one human team for bloodbowl.

If any of this interests you contCt me via PM

1 - 7 of 7 Posts