Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The WHFB army specific magic cards are sold shrink-wrapped, so really need a container to stop them getting battered. Unfortunately there is no room in the Battle Magic case to add more decks.

The 40K cards come in a hardshell with space for adding extra decks, but I do not want a second set of those (or the hassle of swapping back and forth).

Anyone have a cunning suggestion for carrying all my WHFB cards in safety?

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
How big are they? have lots of pokemon cards an stuff and there is plastic boxes out there for about 6 quid ish but depends how big they are :/

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Theyre a lot bigger than Pokemon cards.

I currently just use a rubber band and put them with my army. Seems to work safely enough.
Right, well there is Extra large magic cards that come in boxes that probably are alot bigger but I think it wouldn't be worth the cost of it just for the box.

Maybe look for cigarette tins or old tin boxes maybe work. I use one as a pencil case and they are very cool :)

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
have you thought about top trumps boxes I think there about the right size.

·
Registered
432 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'd usually suggest Ultrapro for card storage stuff, but since you need bigger than standard MTG cards, they might not have many options. MTG Commander cards are apparently bigger than normal, and there are a couple of deck boxes that say they will fit 'oversized' cards, but unhelpfully don't say what actual dimensions.

http://www.ultrapro.com/advanced_se...ersize&search_in_description=1&sort=2a&page=1
I will have to remember to ask next time I am in a shop (or just measure a pack if I see them).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts