-EA
-Havoc launcher

Obliterators-150

Obliterators-150

Over by 5 but it's a fluffy list and looks fun to boot

·
Registered
156 Posts
I have found that in my Lash list I need additional anti armor. My oblits are shooting at infantry that have been lashed into view and thus not available to fire at tanks. I am experimenting with chosen and termicide to fill this role. With all the icons you have for deep striking oblit terminators are a bit more intuitive. Chosen with a bunch of meltas are just very reliable.

Also, like yours my list is very mobile. I have dropped the sonic weaponry down to two per squad because I am often firing out of a rhino and. Obviously, generally speaking your troop choices are going to pack more punch than mine do. I have found more anti tank > more anti infantry. Depends on your opponents.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Well seeing how most infantry that is sitting back and firing is usually something that lacks CC so you lash their army towards you and yes you can use the oblits to PC them but then the princes just assault and shred. Noise marines are also decent CC with their BP and CCW in addition to the awesome sonic weapons.

Rush the enemy lines with the two siren rhinos maybe to cover drop its unit into a building or something heavy 3 or keep them moving assault 2 and possibly a charge or two. Princes just lash people out into the open to either get them blown apart or CCing them. Other Noise squad just sits there, blastmasters and havoc launcher on anything in range.

In all seriousness I am really considering starting a EC fluff army.

Here is my proxy list

Daemon prince-135
-Slaanesh
-Lash

Noise marine-150
-Sonic blaster x2
-Blastmaster

Chaos space marine squad-140
-Slaanesh
-Meltagun
-Rhino

Obliterator-75

·
4,491 Posts
Personally, if you want to run Noise Marines, you would be better off going with 5 in a Rhino, and a Blastmaster. Forget about the Sonic Blasters.
Run 9 Obliterators.
Only problem is objectives.

I have had extreme success with Dual Lash, Triple Vindi, Triple Plaguemarines.

·
Registered
941 Posts
If you want fluffy slanesh, your list has it, if you want good slanesh,2x try 5 chosen in a rhino for objectives, 2 princes, each w/ lash, a vindicator and 2x 2 oblits, and a squad of zerkers in a land raider!:biggrin:

·
4,491 Posts
try 5 chosen in a rhino for objectives
Chosen cant capture objectives.
You are better off getting Plague Marines or Khorne Berzerkers.

a vindicator and 2x 2 oblits, and a squad of zerkers in a land raider!:biggrin:
Thats 4 Heavy Support choices.
Dont run a Land Raider in a Dual Lash army at 1500 points. You need as many blast templates as you can get.
You also need 3 solid troop choices, which isnt going to happen in 1500 points if you have a LR, 2xLP, and 3 HS choices.
Sure they are good for first turn assaults, but thats not the primary strength of the Lash list.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Chosen cant capture objectives.
You are better off getting Plague Marines or Khorne Berzerkers.

Thats 4 Heavy Support choices.
Dont run a Land Raider in a Dual Lash army at 1500 points. You need as many blast templates as you can get.
You also need 3 solid troop choices, which isnt going to happen in 1500 points if you have a LR, 2xLP, and 3 HS choices.
Sure they are good for first turn assaults, but thats not the primary strength of the Lash list.
Forgot chosen can't take objectives, and I ment a rhino, don't know why I said landraider! sorry 'bout those!:blush:

·
4,491 Posts
Its ok. :grin:

And for the record, a Land Raider with Berzerkers and Kharn is still an excellent choice in a 1500 point list, just not in a Lash list.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts